1. What does IROC stand for?
Italian Roney Out Cruisin'
International Registry of Cars
International Race of Champions
It doesn't stand for anything
2. The IROC-Z was made for how many years?
3. When did Chevrolet produce the first IROC-Z?
4. When did Chevrolet produce the last IROC-Z?
5. Which exterior color was not available on the IROC-Z?
6. Which interior color was not available on the IROC-Z?
7. In what year did the 5.7 liter engine first become available in the IROC-Z?
8. Which transmission was not available with the 5.7 liter engine?
4 speed automatic transmission
5 speed automatic transmission
4 speed manual transmission
5 speed manual transmission
9. What shifter knob was standard with the 5.7 liter engine?
Round (eight ball style) shifter
Square knob shifter
Airplane style shifter
10. In what year did the style of aluminum wheel change for the IROC-Z?
11. How many stripes that came on the stripe just above the ground effects?
12. In 1989, where is the IROC-Z door badge located on the doors?
13. What was the first year the IROC-Z was available as a convertible?
14. Are the IROC-Z hood vents...?
Air Induction System
The IROC-Z did not come with hood vents
15. How must you rotate the tires on an IROC-Z?
Front to rear/Rear to fronts
Rear to rear/Front to front
I let the dealership do it
16. When could you get an airbag in an IROC-Z?
Airbags were not required until 1991
17. Did Chevrolet make the 5.7L available with a manual transmission?
No, you could only get the manual transmission with the 5.0L
Yes, very few in late 1986 and early 1987
What is a manual transmission
Chevrolet did not offer the 5.7L in the IROC-Z
18. What was the highest rated H.P. engine you could get in a 1986 IROC-Z?
19. What year could you get rear hatch louvers as a factory option?
You couldn't get louvers from the factory, only aftermarket
20. When impressing the females, the IROC-Z is a far superior tool than the Ford Chumpstang?
I prefer a rice burner with a fart pack muffler